Product Manager - Euro Diagnostica - Malmö - Avslutad
Download PDF version
As part of our expanding business and merger with Biomonitor we will strengthen the marketing department with a Product Manager. Focus will be on the platform for cell-based assays (iLite™), developed by Biomonitor, and other assays and services towards the Pharma/CRO segment.
The iLite™ platform can be adapted for various applications and used during drug discovery as well as most phases of development and manufacturing of biopharmaceuticals. Cell-based assays are also used in the diagnostic and clinical research markets as tools for monitoring of treatment with biopharmaceuticals.
The Product Manager will be responsible for over-seeing all disciplines within product marketing i.e. but not limited to; optimise the product offerings, the market penetration and profitability.
The responsibilities include
- Product life cycle management of assigned products.
- To develop and implement product marketing plans; development and optimization of value propositions and product positioning.
- Coordination of collaterals and relevant events and exhibitions.
- Analyze market opportunities and customer needs to define new opportunities.
- Provide input to product specifications (user requirements), product positioning, messaging and collaterals.
- Provide input to financial and market analyses.
- Drive KOL projects in collaboration with physicians and researchers.
- Provide sales support and arrange product trainings.
- Responsible for coordination of post-launch activities, like follow up on sales and marketing activities, collect feedback from end users and take actions to optimize customer satisfaction.
- University degree in biology/biotechnology or similar, preferably cell biology and/or immunology.
- > 2 years experience from product management or similar positions within the biotech or biopharma industry, ideally experience from products for the biopharma industry.
- Knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical discovery and development is preferred.
- Used to manage clinical and scientific discussions.
- Excellent presentation skills in both written and oral forms.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Fluent in English and preferably at least one Scandinavian language.
- Driving personality with ability to prioritize tasks to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Excellent communication, presentation and intercultural skills.
- Capacity to translate customer requirements into product specifications.
- Ability to analyse data, interpret results and translate outcome of clinical projects into product claims and selling points.
- Analytical with ability to tackle problems and take actions, act on opportunities and generate new ideas.
Euro Diagnostica offers
- An interesting opportunity within an expanding company
- Good development opportunities for the right candidate
- A large degree of influence on your own work areas
- An informal and encouraging working environment
- A dynamic organization where your contribution will make a difference
The position is based at our head office in Malmö and requires travelling, appr. 20-30 overnight stays per year.
We are cooperating with the recruitment agency Aktivia Science Work in this recruitment. To apply please send your CV and an application letter to email@example.com. Mark your application " Product Manager". We will process the applications on an ongoing basis and call for interviews as soon as possible. Please call Knut Natt och Dag on +46 722 166 800 if you have any questions or want more information.
About Euro Diagnostica
Euro Diagnostica’s goal is to constantly develop solutions to aid clinicians in diagnosis, prognosis, monitoring and treatment of autoimmune and related diseases. In July 2014 Euro Diagnostica entered into a merger agreement with Biomonitor, a leading company in theranostics and personalized medicine. Today, together with Biomonitor, Euro Diagnostica is providing a large portfolio of diagnostic kits, laboratory and OEM/custom manufacturing services as well as drug monitoring and customized assay development for measurement of biological activity in various biological and biosimilar drugs.
For more information please visit www.eurodiagnostica.com.