Sr Scientist Bioanalytical Immunology – Swedish Orphan Biovitrum - Avslutad
You will work in the Drug Design & Development (DD&D) Department of Sobi R&D. Your focus will be Bioanalytical Immunology within Clinical Pharmacology and DMPK section. The section is responsible for bioanalysis and DMPK throughout all stages of preclinical and clinical development as well as clinical pharmacology. The work is focused on biotechnology products and performed in cross-functional teams in a highly collaborative, experienced and engaged environment.
- Method development and bioanalysis of protein therapeutics, anti-drug antibodies and biomarkers in connection with preclinical studies (PK, pharmacology and toxicology)?
- Method validation and outsourcing of bioanalytical methods in connection with regulatory preclinical studies and clinical studies (from GLP toxicity studies and onward)?
- Development of immunization protocols for generation of antibodies for analytical purposes including antibody characterization?
- Other support regarding immunology, e.g. immunogenicity assessment, analytical support to process development, etc.
Preferably PhD in immunology (or other relevant life sciences area)
Experience and requirements
- 3-5 years of relevant industrial experience?
- Profound knowledge of state-of-the-art immunological techniques?
- Extensive hands-on experience in assay development, preferably both using immunochemical and cell-based methods?
- Industrial experience of bioanalytical work in connection to non-clinical (and/or clinical) studies?
- Understanding of relevant current regulatory requirements within field of bioanalyisis/immunogenicity?
- Fluency in English - both oral and written communications
- Energetic, driven, and able to take initiative?
- Results and delivery focused as well as a structured way of working?
- Good problem-solving ability and analytical mind-set?
- Open, flexible, interested in colleagues´ perspectives, and a team player?
- Strong sense of personal accountability working independently as well as astrong ability to work in teams
- Strong communication skills
Attributes in relation to Sobi’s values “CARE” (Collaborative, Accountable,Respectful, Engaged). Collaboration will be a key requirement, because you will work in a highly interactive environment. Engagement and accountability will also be needed to advance the projects.
The position is based in Stockholm.
We are cooperating with the recruitment agency Aktivia Science Work in this recruitment, please contact Knut Natt och Dag on +46 722 166 800 or Rolf Mayer on +46 708 87 60 05 if you would like further information. Send your application containing your CV and a personal letter to email@example.com, write “Sr Scientist” in the subject field. We are working continuously with this recruitment and would like to have your application as soon as possible.