Junior Clinical Study Manager - Sobi - Avslutad
Aktivia Science Work is looking for a Junior Clinical Study Manager to the Sobi HQ in Stockholm, Sweden.
Clinical Program Management phase IV is a part of Global Medical Affairs organization and has the overall responsibility to lead, manage and deliver clinical phase IV studies in our business areas Haemophilia and Specialty care. To secure an effective utilization of internal and external resources, a large part of clinical study activities are executed by External Service Providers (ESPs). As a junior Clinical Study Manager, you will be a member of different Study teams but will also be responsible to additional departmental tasks as specified in Key responsibilities below. This is a unique opportunity to develop your skills in Clinical Development.
- Member of Sobi HQ Study team
- Sponsor oversight of e.g. eCRF data entry, trial master file, tracking study data
- Development and QC of key study documents
- Set-up, maintain, complete and archive electronic trial master
- Study budget follow-up
- Prepare study updates
- Main responsible person for transparency reporting in accordance with applicable regulations e.g., the Sunshine Act, EFPIA
- University degree in Life/Health Sciences
- Knowledge of all aspects of the clinical study process (e.g Clinical Drug Development 30 credits)
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Excellent skills in excel and power point
- Strong team-player with collaborative, respectful and flexible attitude and high engagement.
- Good communication skills
The position will be based at Sobi HQ, Solna.
You will be employed by Aktivia Science Work AB and will work as a consultant in our client company. The employment is a full time permanent position.
Application and more information
Please call Knut Natt och Dag on +46 722 166 800 if you have any questions. Apply by e-mailing your CV and a personal letter to email@example.com as soon as possible. We are working continuously with this recruitment project. Write "Junior CSM Sobi" in the subject field.