Clinical Study Manager - Stockholm - Avslutad
We are looking for a Clinical Study Manager to a pharmaceutical company in the Stockholm area. The team where the position belongs is responsible for the planning, execution and delivery of Clinical Development Programs and for the management of individual Clinical Trials.
You need to have experience in managing studies in clinical development. You will be working together with the clinical team and the Clinical Program Leader in the planning of the clinical development program.
- To lead and manage all aspects of clinical studies according to the clinical development plan and agreed timelines, cost and quality
- To follow-up study deliverables and ensure appropriate contingency plans are in place
- To manage the contact of identified areas of responsibility between the CRO and the client company and follow up on CRO performance
- To coordinate and contribute to the compilation of critical study documents e.g., Clinical Study Protocols, Protocol Amendments, CRFs, Patient Information Documents and Clinical Study Reports as required
- To coordinate the clinical activities with respect to Investigational Medical Product (IMP) e.g., ordering, labeling, extension of expiry date
- To work with the Clinical Outsourcing Manager with management of delegated CRO Contracts and Amendments related to the study including identifying change of scope requirements
- Organizing and maintaining tracking systems and tools to support the study
- Pre-approve payments, follow-up costs for clinical study activities and track performance of external service providers
- University degree in Life/Health Sciences
- A thorough knowledge of all aspects of the clinical study process
- Several years experience of conducting clinical studies from the pharmaceutical/biotech industry
- Experience of clinical study protocol and clinical study report writing
- Experience of managing external service providers
- Documented project management skills
- Excellent command in English, written and spoken
- Excellent written and oral communication abilities
- Demonstrated ability to lead and motivate teams
- Excellent problem solving skills, and proactive approach to study management
- Strong individual initiative, drive, organization skill and multi-tasking abilities
- Hands-on approach, with a high level of pro-activity, commitment and energy
- A results-orientated person who sees the key issues within the whole picture and still the ability to focus on details.
You are welcome to call Knut Natt och Dag on 0722 166 800 if you have any questions concerning this position. Send your application with your CV and a short personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible due to our on-going work with this recruitment. Write “Clinical Study Manager” in the subject field.
You will have a permanent full time employment in Aktivia Science Work AB and will work as a consultant in our client company.
Aktivia Science Work AB is a consultancy and recruitment company within Life Science specialized in positions within the pharmaceutical industry. We are members in SwedenBIO and Medicon Valley Alliance. You can read more about us on our website, www.aktivia.se.