Compound Management Specialist to a pharmaceutical company in the Stockholm area - Avslutad
We are searching for you who have experience from the pharmaceutical or biotech industry as well as experience from Compound Management and laboratory work. You also needs to have previous involvement in work with compound management structure and organization. The client company are developing high tech automatic systems for compound management and it is an strong advantage if you have work with such development projects.
- Daily management of final compound flow from Chemistry and CRO’s
- Supply all needs for DMSO stock solutions to the projects
- Supply all needs for solids to the projects
- Manage incoming fragments and virtual screening compounds followed by preparation of library- and daughter plates
- Involvement in the development of the new automated Compound Management system
- Review and ‘cleaning’ of the present library
- Education in Organic Chemistry or other relevant education for this position
- Experience from the pharmaceutical or biotech industry
- At least five year experience of Compound Management and laboratory work
- Previous involvement in Compound Management structure organization
- Experience of work with Microsoft Office and LIMS
- Very good English knowledge both orally and written
You will be employed in Aktivia Science Work AB but will be placed and work at our client company. If you have any questions or if there is anything you would like to discuss, please don’t hesitate to contact Knut Natt och Dag at phone number +46 722 166 800 or Rolf Mayer at phone number +46 708 87 60 05. Send your application containing your CV and a personal letter to email@example.com. Write “Compound Management” in the subject field. We are working rapidly in this project and would appreciate it if you could send us your application as soon as possible.
Aktivia Science Work AB is a consultant company within Life Science specialised in positions within the pharmaceutical industry. We have offices in Stockholm and in Lund and are part of Karolinska Institute Science Park in Stockholm and the science centre in Lund. We are members in SwedenBIO and Medicon Valley Alliance. You can read more about us at our website, www.aktivia.se.