Vice President Clinical R&D – Stockholm - Avslutad
We are looking for a Vice President Clinical R&D to a pharmaceutical company in the Stockholm area. The position holder will be part of the client company Management Team.
You need to have experience in managing clinical operations on a senior level and have broad experience and knowledge concerning the pharmaceutical research and development process.
- To strengthen and advance the virtual clinical R&D at our client company
- Integrate scientific, medical and commercial insights into the pharmaceutical programs
- Identify, evaluate and select rapid development plans with enhanced focus on early clinical validation and translational aspects
- Developing and managing KOL’s
- Communicate and present clinical, medical and commercial aspects of the internal programs to key stakeholders
- Be part of the client company Management Team
- PhD in Life/Health Sciences
- A thorough knowledge of all aspects of clinical R&D
- Experience of work in leading roles in a pharmaceutical company
- Documented management skills
- Excellent command in English, written and spoken
You are welcome to call Mr Knut Natt och Dag on 0722 166 800 or Mr Rolf Mayer on 0708 87 60 05 if you have any questions concerning this position. Send your application with your CV and a short personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible due to our on-going work with this recruitment. Write “VP Clinical R&D” in the subject field.
You will be employed by Aktivia Science Work AB and will work as a consultant in our client company. The employment is for 6 months.
Aktivia Science Work AB is a consultant company within Life Science specialized in positions within the pharmaceutical industry. We have offices in Stockholm and in Lund and are part of Karolinska Institute Science Park in Stockholm and the Life Science centre in Lund. We are members in SwedenBIO and Medicon Valley Alliance. You can read more about us on our website, www.aktivia.se.