CRA Group Head Sweden and Norway – Stockholm - Avslutad
The CRA Group Head Sweden and Norway shall provide leadership and line management and proper education/training programs and development plans to CRAs to ensure proficiency in the Nordic CRA organisation. The role holder shall secure production of high quality clinical trial data to support the goals of Clinical Development Plans consistent with international regulatory requirements for new drug applications.
- Degree in Science or Health Care or equivalent educational background
- Minimum 6 years experience from work in clinical research (could be shorter with GCP-education – LIF/LMI or equivalent)
- Acquired expertise knowledge in a specific disease area with established contacts in the medical community
- Documented site management experience with demonstrated capability to problem solve and mediate complex compliance issues
- Acquired expert knowledge of international standards (GCP/ICH), international authorities (FDA, EMEA) and local regulations
- Proven ability to manage teams and complex communication in an international organisation
More information and application:
If you have any questions please call Mr Rolf Mayer on +46 708 87 60 05 or Mr Knut Natt och Dag on +46 722 16 68 00. Send us your application on email@example.com as soon as possible due to our on going work with this recruitment project. Please write “CRA Group Head” in the subject field.
Aktivia Science Work AB is a recruitment and consultancy company within Life Science specialized in positions within the pharmaceutical industry. We have offices in Stockholm and in Lund and are part of Karolinska Institute Science Park in Stockholm and the Life Science centre in Lund. We are members in SwedenBIO and Medicon Valley Alliance. You can read more about us on our website, www.aktivia.se.