Clinical Program Leader – Swedish Orphan Biovitrum - Avslutad
We are now looking for a Clinical Program Leader (CPL) who has extensive experience in managing global clinical programs and studies in early as well as late phases of clinical development, Life Cycle Management and product support. This positiopn is based in Clinical Operations within Development & Medical in Swedish Orphan Biovitrums Research and Development facilities at the Karolinska Institute Science Park.
The Clinical Operations group is responsibility for the planning, execution and management of Clinical Development programs and for the management of individual Clinical Trials. This covers clinical studies in all phases, including postmarketing, life cycle management and product support.
Clinical Operations are working to develop innovative protocol designs for an efficient and cost effective delivery of the clinical portfolio to high quality and by adhering to Good Clinical Practices and ethic responsibilities. A majory of our clinical trials are operationally executed in close collaborations with CRO''''''''s.
- To lead, manage and deliver the clinical program and individual clinical studies according to agreed timelines, cost and quality
- Manage external service providers
- Forecast and manage budget for clinical activities
- To lead the clinical team and ensure the development and implementation of the clinical strategy
- Life science degree with a minimum of 10 years experience within global clinical development and building clinical strategies within the pharmaceutical industry or a CRO
- Experience from early to late-phase clinical development, life-cycle management, non-interventional studies and post-marketing clinical activities
- Demonstrated skills leading global, multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience of managing external service providers
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills including build, lead and motivate teams
- A high level of pro-activity, can-do attitude and energy
- Excellent command in English, written and spoken
- A results-orientated person with excellent problem solving skills and flexible attitude
For further information, please contact Knut Natt och Dag, Aktivia Science Work, on 0722-166 800. Send your application with a personal letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.