Two External Affairs Managers Oncology – Stockholm - Avslutad
We are looking for you who want to take leading part in a successfu linternational pharmacutical company as External Affairs Manager.
The External Affairs Managers identifies regional key stakeholders and establishes relationships with regional decision makers to improve the overall business environment. The importance of the role as External Affairs Manager is increasing since the increasing numbers of different stakeholders. The main objective with the position is to secure the development of the Oncology business throughout the Swedish health care regions/county councils. Overall responsibilities are to identify relevant stakeholders at the regional and county council level to ensure Oncology drugs are included in the regions, to coordinate horizon-scanning and together with the right stakeholders find the optimal solutions for structured introduction of Novarti sOncology new drugs and indications.
The External Affairs Manager is the project leader for removing upcoming regional market access hurdles and is mandated to use internal resources, like Medical Advisor/MSL, Therapeutic Area Managers, Public affairs, Health economics, Brand managers etc to solve these tasks. External affairs Managers play a key role in the creation and implementation of the Local Public Affairs Plan, involving also national key decision makers/policy making groups together with the Access team and Commercial Franchises.
University degree in medicine, pharmacy, business administration or other relevant fields
- At least 3-7 years of working experience in the Pharma industry
- Experience from work as External Affairs Manager or within Market Access
- Good knowledge about the Swedish health care system
- Experience from a project leading role is necessary
- Established strong network with key decision makers in the actual region is required
- Knowledge about regional and local funding and budgeting system is a must
- Senior KAM role or similar experience is preferred
- Knowledge in Health Technology Assessment (HTA) is advantageous
- Documented skill in negotiation techniques is an advantage
- Experience from several different therapeutic areas is meriting
More information and application
If you have any questions or anything you would like to discuss, please call Rolf Mayer at +46 708 87 60 05 or Knut Natt och Dag at +46 722 166 800. Send your application to email@example.com, write “Franchise Head” in the subject field. We are working continuously with this recruitment project and would like to have your application as soon as possible.