Franchise Head Hematology - Stockholm - Avslutad
We are looking for you who want to take leading part in a successful international pharmacutical company as Franchise Head Hematology in Sweden.
The Franchise Head is responsible for the development, adaption and implementation of global marketing and portfolio strategy for the franchise, key disease area(s) and/or a range of products and indications. He or she is accountable for optimization of profitability, sales market share and revenue growth in the short and long term. Provides effective people management/leadership in both marketing and sales.
University degree in Science and/or degree in Business Marketing or Clinical Research
- 6-8 years operational marketing and/or sales experience with focus on extensive product/brand management including customer facing/sales experience and leadership
- Experience from work with market research and business analytics
- Experience from people management and project leadership
- Experience from work in the pharmaceutical industry and/or healthcare
- Experience from interaction with senior management
More information and application
If you have any questions or anything you would like to discuss, please call Mr Rolf Mayer at +46 708 87 60 05 or Mr Knut Natt och Dag at +46 722 166 800.
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, write “Franchise Head” in the subject field. We are working continuously with this recruitment project and would like to have your application as soon as possible.