Clinical Program Leader Hemophilia - Swedish Orphan Biovitrum - Avslutad
Do you have experience from clinical trials within the Hemophilia area and want to work at an exciting Swedish pharmaceutical company?
We are now searching for you that can take on the role as Clinical Program Leader (CPL) managing global clinical studies in later phases of clinical development including pre-market studies. You will manage planning, execution and delivery of late phase clinical studies in the field of hemophilia.
Your key responsibilities will be:
- To lead, manage and deliver the clinical program and individual clinical studies according to agreed timelines, cost and quality
- Manage external service providers
- Forecast and manage budget for clinical activities
- To lead the clinical team and ensure the development and implementation of the clinical strategy
- Life science degree with a minimum of 10 years experience within global clinical development within the pharmaceutical industry or a CRO
- Experience from late-phase clinical development, non-interventional studies and post-marketing clinical activities
- Demonstrated skills leading global, multi-disciplinary teams
- Experience of managing external service providers
- Knowledge and experience in the field of haemophilia
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills
- Demonstrated leadership skills including e.g. build, lead and motivate teams
- A high level of pro-activity, can-do attitude and energy
- Excellent command in English, written and spoken
- A result-oriented person with excellent problem solving skills and flexible attitude
Swedish Orphan Biovitrum is collaborating with the recruitment agency Aktivia Science Work in this recruitment project. For further information, please contact Knut Natt och Dag on +46 722 166 800. Please send your application with a short personal letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply. Write “Sobi ref 1306” in the subject field.