Senior Scientist/Study Director - Stockholm - Avslutad
The client company is an international pharmaceutical company working in pharmaceutical research, pharmaceutical development and pharmaceutical production. The company develops products within several therapeutic areas such as Cardiovascular, Gastrointestinal, Infection, Neuroscience, Oncology, Respiratory and Inflammation.
The role holder will work in the department of Safety Pharmacology.
- Designing, conducting, interpreting and reporting in vivo regulatory and non-regulatory safety pharmacology studies for evaluating effects of compounds
- Developing and validating new models, techniques and methods to enhance the detection and predictivity of side effects
- Providing advice on safety pharmacology evaluation of compounds within the department, within the unit and to discovery and development projects
- Enhancing and developing safety pharmacology through internal and external publications and communications
Education and experience:
- PhD in Cardiovascular Physiology/Pharmacology
- Postdoc experience in cardiovascular physiology/pharmacology combined with experience of work in vivo pharmacology in relevant cardiovascular areas. Experience from work with safety pharmacology from industrial settings is an advantage as well as experience in small animal surgery and telemetry technologies.
For more information about the position call:
Knut Natt och Dag. Phone: +46 722 166 800. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org or Rolf Mayer. Phone: +46 708 87 60 05. Email: email@example.com