Nordic Medical Advisor OTC - Stockholm - Avslutad
The client company is one of the largest international pharmaceutical companies working with projects from early discovery to the market. The self-medication (OTC) unit is a world leader in their research, development, production and marketing of self-medication products that do not require prescriptions. The products are designed for the in-home treatment and prevention of medical conditions and ailments as well as the enhancement of overall health and well-being.
The company has leading brand positions worldwide in a number of important category segments, most notably in dermatological/antifungus, analgesics, and cough/cold. The company is ranked globally as the fourth-largest company in the self-medication business in terms of sales with strong positions in Europe and North America.
The Nordic Medical Advisor OTC is an important member of the Nordic R&D team and reports directly to the Head of R&D Nordics. The holder of the position works on medical and regulatory activities in close collaboration with the Marketing and Sales team to develop and implement strategies for continuous growth of the existing portfolio and launches of new products. The Nordic Medical Advisor is also a key link between our Nordic organization and our Global Medical Affairs department in the USA. Location is the Swedish office in Stockholm. This is a time-limited position to cover a maternity leave (14 months) with potential for permanent employment.
To be considered for this position you must have:
- Medical and scientific knowledge
- A formal degree, e.g. Medical Doctor or similar background
- Interest to contribute to commercial strategies
- Experience from the pharmaceutical industry is considered as an additional qualification
We are looking for a person who:
- Has a collaborative style. Confirmed capability to work effectively in a team-based organization, collaborate cross-functionally and globally
- Has strong communication skills, both written and verbal. Excellent listening skills; seeks broad input and feedback
- Is solution oriented and supports our commercial department to develop new ideas
- Has the ability to understand, differentiate and clearly communicate scientific information
- Has analytical skills
- Has a positive nature with a desire to learn
- Is fluent in English and one of the Scandinavian languages
For more information about the position call:
Rolf Mayer. Phone: +46 708 87 60 05. Email: email@example.com or Knut Natt och Dag. Phone: +46 722 166 800. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org