Protein NMR Specialist - Medivir AB - Avslutad
Medivir is a research based pharmaceutical company with research focus on oncology. The company have a leading competence within protease inhibitor design and nucleotide/nucleoside science and are dedicated to develop innovative pharmaceuticals that meet great unmet medical needs. Medivir is listed on the Nasdaq Stockholm Mid Cap List.
Medivir is seeking an experienced Protein NMR Specialist to join the Computational Chemistry and Structural Biology department to work with the acquisition and analysis of NMR data on protein ligand interactions and ligand conformation for Medivir projects.
You will be working with Medivir project teams as an NMR specialist to ensure they derive the best possible structural and design insights from NMR and to provide advice and guidance on the use and interpretation of NMR data including data generated by company collaborators. The role holder will liaise with members of the Protein Science group on the design of protein constructs, and on the generation and purification of protein samples for NMR studies.
- PhD in a subject related to Protein NMR
- Sufficient chemistry and biochemistry education to allow effective interactions with project medicinal and computational chemists
- Experience of protein NMR including data collection, spectral assignment, studies of ligand binding and the use of NMR data to generate ligand-binding models
- There is an advantage if you have experience of applying structural biology data and results to small-molecule drug discovery projects in the pharmaceutical industry, and/or experience of the determination of ligand solution conformation by NMR
- You need to be fluent in both spoken and written English
Contact and application
Medivir is co-operating with the recruitment agency Aktivia Science Work in this recruitment. If you have any questions please call Knut Natt och Dag at +46 722 16 68 00. Send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible due to our ongoing effort with this recruitment. Please include “Protein NMR Specialist” in the subject field.