Analytical Chemist to Medivir - Avslutad
Medivir is a high-growth Nordic pharmaceutical company focusing on successful research activities within the field of infectious diseases, and with a Nordic sales organisation that currently generates an annual turnover of more than SEK 550 million. The company was founded in 1988 as a spin-off from AstraZeneca’s antiviral research unit. Medivir was listed on the NASDAQ OMX, Stockholm Stock Exchange Mid Cap List for medium-sized companies in 1996.
The main mission is focused on supporting the internal projects with compound characterization analyses by LC-UV/MS. You will also be involved in general analytical work for both preclinical and clinical projects as well as being involved in maintaining the analytical instrumentations at optimal conditions.
You will be incorporated into the preclinical research programs and independently working on the analytical tasks related to the projects and work closely together with synthetic chemists.
- Purity analysis and identity confirmation
- Maintenance of analytical instrumentation
- Compound stability analysis
- Chromatographic method development
- Purification support
Master degree in an area relevant for this position
- Good knowledge in analytical chemistry, particulary within the chromatography field
- Experience of work with mass spectrometry
- Fluent written and spoken English communication skills
- Experience from the pharmaceutical or biotechnology industry is a merit
If you want more information or have questions please call Knut Natt och Dag at +46 722 166 800. Send us your application at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible due to our ongoing efforts with this recruitment. Please include "Analytical Chemist" in the subject field. This is a temporary position during 2016 due to parental leave.
We welcome candidates that just has arrived to Sweden.