Senior Scientist Pharmacokinetics – Sobi - Avslutad
Download as PDF
Sobi are now looking for a Senior Scientist experienced in pharmacokinetics. You will provide pharmacokinetics expertise to support development of new recombinant protein drugs for rare specialist indications to add value for the patient. The position is placed within the section for Pharmacology & Non-clinical Safety, part of Translational Sciences within Sobi Research and Development.
- Shared responsibility for driving pharmacokinetics (PK) strategy.
- Responsibility for PK support to existing products and development of new products
- Representing PK and supporting project teams with in-depth knowledge of pharmacokinetics
- Study design and sourcing of PK studies
- Compiling, evaluating and documenting PK studies
- Compiling and evaluation of PK documentation for regulatory authorities
- Interactions with regulatory authorities
- Master in Science, PhD in pharmacokinetics or pharmacology is an advantage
- 5 years of experience from pharmaceutical industry within area of pharmacokinetics preferably for biologicals
- 5 years of experience in conducting pharmacokinetic studies
- Extensive scientific experience from pharmacokinetics
- Experience from outsourcing PK-studies preferred
- 5-7 years of industry experience from pharmacokinetics, writing regulatory files, authority contacts is a merit
- Experience from in vivo pharmacology, toxicology and/or clinical pharmacology is a merit
- Strong team-player with collaborative, respectful and flexible attitude with high integrity, able to work in cross-functional teams.
- Open and constructive attitude
- Accountable and focused on delivery towards agreed goals
- Ability to handle multiple assignments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- The position is located at Sobi facilities at Karolinska Institutet Science Park in Solna, Sweden.
For further information, please contact Knut Natt och Dag, Aktivia Science Work, on 0722-166 800. Send your application with a personal letter and your CV to email@example.com as soon as possible due to the continuous work with this recruitment project.