Strategic Product Manager - Euro Diagnostica - Malmö - Avslutad
Download PDF version
As part of our expanding business we will strengthen the marketing department with a Strategic Product Manager. Based on our strong position within development, manufacturing and commercialization of diagnostics products we are now increasing our product and service offerings with further assay solutions to be used throughout the drug development continuum, i.e. by the Pharma/CRO customer segment.
This is a cross-functional role to ensure that customer and business focus is maintained throughout all phases of defined development and clinical projects.The Strategic Product Manager will have a key role in future corporate branding and the definition of new product and service offerings. You will also provide market intelligence for product portfolio optimization and new business cases.
The responsibilities include
- Strategic product portfolio management with the aim to ensure optimal profitability.
- Optimization of market penetration; development and implementation of relevant marketing programs.
- Financial and market analyses. Define market size and potential.
- Provide input to corporate branding processes.
- Product life cycle management of assigned products.
- Analyses of market opportunities and customer needs to define new opportunities.
- Provide input to product specifications (user requirements), product positioning, messaging and collaterals.
- University degree in Marketing and/or Business Administration.
- >5 years experience from product management or similar positions within the biotech or biopharma industry.
- Experience from strategic product marketing and portfolio management.
- Knowledge and understanding of pharmaceutical discovery and development is preferred.
- Excellent presentation skills in both written and oral forms.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office products.
- Fluent in English and preferably at least one Scandinavian language.
- Driving personality with ability to prioritize tasks to accomplish goals and objectives.
- Excellent communication, presentation and intercultural skills.
- Capacity to translate customer requirements into product specifications.
- Ability to analyse data, interpret results and translate outcome of clinical projects into product claims and selling points.
- Analytical with ability to tackle problems and take actions, act on opportunities and generate new ideas.
Euro Diagnostica offers
- An interesting opportunity within an expanding company
- Good development opportunities for the right candidate
- A large degree of influence on your own work areas
- An informal and encouraging working environment
- A dynamic organization where your contribution will make a difference
The position is based at our head office in Malmö and requires travelling, appr. 20- 30 overnight stays per year.
We are cooperating with the recruitment agency Aktivia Science Work in this recruitment. To apply please send your CV and an application letter to email@example.com. Mark your application "Strategic Product Manager". We will process the applications on an ongoing basis and call for interviews as soon as possible. Please call Knut Natt och Dag on +46 722 166 800 if you have any questions or want more information.
About Euro Diagnostica
Euro Diagnostica’s goal is to constantly develop solutions to aid clinicians in diagnosis, prognosis, monitoring and treatment of autoimmune and related diseases. In July 2014 Euro Diagnostica entered into a merger agreement with Biomonitor, a leading company in theranostics and personalized medicine. Today, together with Biomonitor, Euro Diagnostica is providing a large portfolio of diagnostic kits, laboratory and OEM/custom manufacturing services as well as drug monitoring and customized assay development for measurement of biological activity in various biological and biosimilar drugs.
For more information please visit www.eurodiagnostica.com.