Medical Writer to Stockholm TFS – Trial Form Support - Avslutad
The Medical Writer is part of the Medical Affairs Department within Project Delivery and will work on preparing and completing clinical and regulatory documentation in assigned Study Teams, according to company policies, SOP’s and regulatory requirements.
Essential job functions
- Write and review synopsis and Clinical Study Reports/Clinical Investigation Reports
- Review of Statistical Analysis Plans
- Write Clinical Study Protocols/Clinical Investigation Plans and Subject Information
- Write and review Investigator’s Brochures/Clinical Investigator’s Broschures
- Write and review Investigational Medicinal Product Dossiers
- Write and review clinical summaries and overviews
- Write and review publications
- Translate/correct clinical and regulatory documents
- Actively contribute to te organisation and development of routines to enhance the work at TFS
- Write and review abstracts/posters
- Literature review
- Assist in coaching and supporting Junior Medical Writers
- Academic degree in life science, preferably a PhD within the Medical Faculty
- At least 2 years of medical writing experience from the pharmaceutical industry, CRO and/or Medical Device area
- Experience in clinical study/investigation documentation
- Excellent communications skills – both orally and in written – English and Swedish or Danish
- Well-organized and having a feeling for accuracy
More information and application:
If you have any questions please call Knut Natt och Dag on +46 722 16 68 00 or Rolf Mayer on +46 708 87 60 05. Send us your application on firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible due to our on going work with this recruitment project. Please write “Medical Writer” in the subject field.
Aktivia Science Work AB is a recruitment and consultancy company within Life Science specialized in positions within the pharmaceutical industry. We have offices in Stockholm and in Lund and are part of Karolinska Institute Science Park in Stockholm and the Life Science centre in Lund. We are members in SwedenBIO and Medicon Valley Alliance. You can read more about us on our website, www.aktivia.se.