Senior Scientist Pharmacology Swedish Orphan Biovitrum – Sobi - Avslutad
We are now looking for a Senior Scientist experienced in in vivo pharmacology. This person will provide in vivo pharmacology expertise to support development of new recombinant protein drugs for rare specialist indications to add value for the patient. The position is placed within the section for Non-clinical Safety & Pharmacology, part of Drug Design & Development within Sobi Research and Development.
- Representing pharmacology in and supporting project teams with in-depth knowledge of pharmacology
- Shared responsibility for developing in vivo pharmacology strategies
- Study design and sourcing of in vivo pharmacology studies
- Compiling, evaluating and documenting in vivo pharmacology studies
- Compilation and evaluation of in vivo pharmacology documentation for regulatory authorities
- External collaborations within the area of in vivo pharmacology
- Pharmacology support for life cycle management of products
- PhD in in vivo Pharmacology/Physiology or similar.
- Extensive scientific experience in in vivo pharmacology/physiology (theoretical and practical) preferably within area of immunology
- 5 years of experience in conducting in vivo pharmacology studies
- 5 years of experience from pharmaceutical industry within area of in vivo pharmacology would be an advantage
- Experience from external collaborations preferred
- Experience from sourcing pharmacology studies preferred
- Strong team-player with collaborative, respectful and flexible attitude with high integrity, able to work in cross-functional teams.
- Open and constructive attitude
- Accountable and focused on delivery towards agreed goals
- Ability to handle multiple assignments
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Fluent in written and spoken English
- The position is located at Sobi facilities at Karolinska Institutet Science Park in Solna, Sweden.
For further information, please contact Knut Natt och Dag, Aktivia Science Work, on 0722-166 800. Send your application with a personal letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible due to the continuous work with this recruitment project.