Drug Safety Physician to a pharmaceutical company in the Stockholm area - Avslutad
The Drug Safety department is responsible for all aspects of patient safety and pharmacovigilance activities for all products. The Safety Physician are working with medical aspects of all adverse event reports handled by the department as well as in cross-functional project teams for marketed products and products in development.
- Provide medical expertise throughout the handling of adverse events to company products
- Provide medical expertise and judgement in safety surveillance activities including periodic safety reports, safety signal detection and in creation and update of patient risk management plans
- Member of company Benefit/Risk team
- Provide Drug Safety medical expertise to ensure high quality and timely responses to safety queries from all sources, including Regulatory Authorities
- Medical degree with clinical experience after graduation
- Experience from the pharmaceutical industry, preferably in positions containing patient safety/pharmacovigilance tasks, is considered as an additional qualification
- Work at a Drug Regulatory Agency and/or experience from participating in submissions for regulatory approvals is considered as an additional qualification
More information and application:
Any questions concerning this recruitment will be answered by Knut Natt och Dag on +46 722 166 800 or Rolf Mayer on +46 708 87 60 05. Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible due to our on-going work with this recruitment. Write “Safety Physician” in the subject field.