Medical Director Swedish Orphan Biovitrum - Avslutad
You will work within one of Swedish Orphan Biovitrum Therapeutic Areas, and your main objective will be to take the medical strategic leadership for all medical activities, both science, regulatory and marketing, and be medical expert and contact person for internal and external stakeholders.
The main activities will be related to
- Medical strategic leadership within the Therapeutic Area
- Medical expert and contact person for external and internal stakeholders
- To plan and implement medical related activities such as global/regional advisory boards, global scientific programs and meetings, publication strategies, KOL development and management, investigator initiated studies and phase IV studies, partner interactions, medical competitive intelligence, internal training and training material and medical communication material
- To advice in development of commercial material
- Responsible for medical approval of promotion and marketing materials
- Internal and external communication and training
- Member of TA and core teams
- Medical expert for regulatory activities related to assigned products and approve label amendments
- Medical responsibility in business development projects including review and validation of potential new products and being the medical contact person to candidate partners
- Evaluate proposed investigator initiated studies and pre-clinical projects within the disease condition related to assigned products within the Therapeutic Area
- Medical support and review of reimbursement dossier
- At least 5 years Medical Affairs experience
- Fluent in English
More information and application:
Any questions concerning this recruitment will be answered by Knut Natt och Dag on +46 722 166 800 or Rolf Mayer on +46 708 87 60 05. Send your application to email@example.com as soon as possible due to our on-going work with this recruitment. Write “MD” in the subject field.
Aktivia Science Work AB is a recruitment company within Life Science. We have long experience from work within the Swedish pharmaceutical industry, both as employed by pharmaceutical companies and as independent recruitment during the last 15 years. We have successfully made recruitments within all phases in pharmaceutical R&D, from early discovery to the market place. Aktivia Science Work AB is also a consultancy company within Life Science with employed consultants working at pharmaceutical companies within discovery, clinical research, statistics, data management, QA/QC and marketing.