Senior Health Economist/Market Access Manager – Sanofi - Avslutad
Sanofi is a research based health care company with a strong market presence in Europe and Sweden. A natural dialogue with the health care system and society gives Sanofi a strong global and local attendance. Sanofi has about 100 employees within clinical trials, marketing and information. The main business is focused on prescription drugs within five major therapeutic areas – Diabetes/Metabolism, Cardiology/Thrombosis, Oncology, Central Nervous System and Internal Medicine.
The Senior Health Economist/Market Access Manager provides Sanofi Business Leaders with insight and analyses regarding pricing and health economics for Sanofi products and therapies in Sweden. He or she will also have external contacts with authorities such as the Dental and Pharmaceuticals Benefits Agency (TLV) but also with decision makers within different Swedish medical care organizations.
- Collect epidemiological and health economic data for relevant therapeutic areas
- Collect, sort out and synthesize information
- Link country pricing strategy to health economics evidence, including pricing and P&R targets through broad outreach to internal stakeholders
- Support business colleagues with health economic analyses
- Participates in development of local HE value material for existing products (eg. slidekits, formulary committee brochures etc.)
- Actively support development of Budget Impact Models (BIM) and CE models together with responsible teams
- Support key interfaces including market access roles, especially Market Access personnel
- University degree in Science and/or a Business Graduate degree with specialization in health economics
- Experience from health economics and pricing work within the pharmaceutical industry and/or experience from work/research within the field from academic institutions that are leading within healthe conomics research and applications
- Knowledge and experience of work with HE models and tools based on HE information
- Experience from work within the epidemiological area is a merit, but not a requirement
- Excellent knowledge in English, both written and oral