Clinical Study Manager - Stockholm
We will probably start a recruitment project looking for a Clinical Study Manager that will be employed on a permanent position as consultant at Aktivia Science Work but working at our client pharmaceutical company in Stockholm, and go out with this information a bit in advance to inform and give candidates an opportunity to send their CV and show their interest in this position.
The Clinical Study Manager (CSM) leads and manages the cross-functional global clinical study team, and ensures delivery of all clinical study activities to agreed timelines, budget and quality. The CSM coordinates, contributes to and ensures delivery of key clinical study documents such as study protocols, protocol amendments, case report forms, patient information documents and clinical study reports as well as project management plans (e.g., communication, quality and risk management plans). The CSM defines the scope for ESPs, lead and manage appointed ESPs, and follow-up on ESP performance. The CSM forecasts and manages resources, budget and timelines for individual clinical studies and ensures that all clinical study activities and deliverables are compliant with client company SOPs, ICH/GCP guidelines and regulatory requirements.
- University degree in Life/Health Sciences
- A minimum of 5 years’ experience of planning, conducting and reporting multicenter, international clinical studies
- Extensive knowledge of all aspects of the clinical study process
- Experience of managing ESPs
- Demonstrated ability to lead multi-disciplinary teams including team building, negotiation and conflict resolution
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English
- Collaborative, accountable, respectful and engaged
- A high level of proactivity, commitment and energy
- Ability to work independently
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Strong individual initiative, organizational skills, and multi-tasking abilities
- A flexible and “can do” attitude
You will be employed in Aktivia Science Work AB on a full time permanent position and be placed and work at the client company where you perform all your work and also have your reporting.
More information and application
You are welcome to call Knut Natt och Dag at Aktivia Science Work on +46 722 16 68 00 if you have any questions concerning this position. Send your application with a short personal letter and your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible due to our on-going work with this recruitment. Write “CSM” in the e-mail subject field.
Aktivia Science Work is a recruitment and consultant company within Life Science specialised in positions within the Life Science industry – from early discovery through pharmaceutical development and clinical development to the market place. We are members in SwedenBIO and Medicon Valley Alliance. You can read more about us at our website, www.aktivia.se