Scientist – Project and Portfolio Management – Stockholm - Avslutad
Our customer is a Swedish biotech company focused on developing next generation biopharmaceuticals. The company has ongoing commercial relationships with several companies, and the internal projects are currently focused on inflammation, as well as selected oncology targets.
The customer company are located in Stockholm.
We are seeking a (Senior) Scientist who will manage internal projects to successful and timely decisionpoints from idea up to IND enabling studies.
The (Senior) Scientist will contribute to the definition of project strategy and guide the project team(s) to deliver on project objectives. This position will be accountable for steering internal biotherapeutic projects up to Candidate Drug stage. Additional responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Establish and maintain project schedules to enable accurate project, financial and portfolio analyses
- Oversee and prepare project team budget including resources and costs
- Communicate, document, and archive project team activities and decisions
- Facilitate project team meetings,cross-functional communication and decision making, ensuring alignment with internal and external stakeholders
- Identify, recommend and implement opportunities for streamlining team and business processes
- Ensure that the team achieve and maintains a high-level of sustainable performance, by contributing to appropriate team management best practices
Who you are
You have an advanced degree in Life Sciences. The ideal candidate will have greater than 4 years multi-disciplinary knowledge of the biotech/pharmaceutical industry, with atleast 2 years direct project management in drug development. A PMP (Project Management Professional) certification or equivalent is a plus. You must also be able to show documented experience that make you able to translate strategy into action, to have knowledge of the overall drug development process for biologics and to show excellent interpersonal skills and ability to develop important relationships with different key stakeholders.
You are welcome to call Knut Natt och Dag on 0722 166 800 or Rolf Mayer on 0708 87 60 05 if you have any questions concerning this position. Send your application with your CV and a short personal letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible due to our on-going work with this recruitment. Write “Project and Portfolio Management” in the subject field.
You will be employed at Aktivia Science Work AB and will work as a consultant in our client company. The employment is full time for six months. There is good possibilities that the project will be prolonged.
Aktivia Science Work AB is a consultant company within Life Science specialized in positions within the pharmaceutical industry. We have offices in Stockholm and in Lund and are part of Karolinska Institute Science Park in Stockholm and the Life Science centre in Lund. Weare members in SwedenBIO and Medicon Valley Alliance. You can read more about us at our website, www.aktivia.se.