Experienced person Cell Biology/Immunology – Stockholm - Avslutad
We are looking for a skilled and creative person to join one of our customer companies efforts to develop In-Vitro functionality assays. You will work in a company where your skills and work will be central and where your work will make difference.
What you need to have:
- Academic degree and/or a PhD in a relevant field
- Fluent English both orally and written
- Several years of experience working with:
- Eukaryotic cell lines and cell based assays, such as proliferation in 96-well format
- Primary immune cells from mouse and/or man
- ELISA (including assay development)
- Statistical data processing, preferably GraphPadPrism
It is an advantage if you have:
- Experience from immunofluorescence staining methods for flow cytometry and microscopy
- Experience from cytotoxic assays
- Knowledge of the principles of PK and ADA
We would like you to start as soon as possible. You will be employed in Aktivia Science Work but will be working at our client company. The project is for six months but it might be extended.
If you are interested and believe that this will be something for you please send us your application to email@example.com. Write ”Cell Biology/Immunology” in the subject field. Please call Mr Knut Natt och Dag at +46 722 166 800 or Mr Niklas Lindberg at +46 768 64 88 81 if you have any questions or if there is anything you would like to discuss.
Aktivia Science Work AB is a Consultant Company within Life Science specialised on positions within the pharmaceutical and MedTech industry. We work within Scandinavia with offices in Stockholm and Lund. We are part of Karolinska Institutet Science Park in Stockholm and the science centre in Lund.